STONE POLISH - 250ML
stone-care product. Reacts with atmospheric humidity and forms a resistant protective film. Weather-resistant, non-yellowing, allows the surfaces to breathe, after hardening the product is harmless to health upon contact with food products (certified by an external German testing institute)
It preserves the natural colour and, when polished, returns the original lustre to floors, tables, working surfaces and window sills. Excellently suited for outdoor use.
For removing / polishing acid stains from marble:
- Shake Akemi Stone Polish before use
- Apply a thin layer with a cotton cloth
- Let dry for a few minutes
- Polish with fine steel wool 000
- Finish with a soft and clean polishing cloth
- Shake bottle before use.
- Apply the product evenly with a cloth and with a circular motion.
- Allow to dry briefly (max. 3 minutes) and then polish with a soft cloth.
Tip: After drying for too long, the surface becomes more difficult to polish. In that case, apply product again and polish immediately.