CEMENTSLUIERVERWIJDERAAR - 1L
concentrated cleaning agent, acidiferous, biodegradable
Powerful cleaner for the removal of mortar, lime residues, efflorescence, cement films and other stubborn deposits on tiles, natural and artificial stone. Not suitable for limestone and other natural stones which are not resistant to acids!
|Kind of cleaning||First cleaning|
|Type of cleaners||Acid|
- Wet the soiled tiles and joints with clear water.
- Apply the product diluted with cold water (1:1 to 1:20) and scrub.
- Soak for 5 to 20 minutes.
- Scrub additionally with a brush for heavy soiling.
- Rinse several times with water and it is best to remove it with a water vacuum cleaner. Repeat if necessary until all residues of the cleaner have been removed.