KLEURVERDIEPER - 1L
impregnation which intensifies colour shades extremely well, after hardening the product is harmless to health upon contact with food products (certified by an external German testing institute). Beginning of protective effect (20°C): approx. 24 h
Weather-resistant product with a long-term effect for indoors and outdoors. It produces a wet look without a glossy shine. It repels water and dirt and is particularly suitable for rough and absorbent natural and artificial stone.
|Solvent / Waterbasis||Solvent based|
|Oleophobic / Hydrophobic||Only water-repellent|
|Colourless / Darkener||Darkener|
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Apply to a clean and dry stone surface (undiluted product)
- Use a brush, paint roller, impregnation pad for this
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. In the case of highly absorbent stones, apply several layers during this exposure time.
- After this processing time, remove any excess residue with cloths
- Protect the surface from rain for 12h
Consumption: 10 to 20m2 per liter
- If the impregnation product should dry out before it was wiped dry: moisten again with the impregnation product and then rub dry
- Consult the technical sheet
- Incorrectly applied product can be removed with AKEMI IMPREGNATION REMOVER in most circumstances.