MS76 PASTEUS DOSEERBLIK 3KG - ZWART
MS 76 Stone Glue in 3kg can, for dispenser. Works fast and easily.
MS 76 formulation for improved adhesion. For bonding stone-to-stone, stone-to-wood and stone-to-metal.
The product is suitable for mechanically less stressed bonding indoors and to a limited extent for outdoor bonding up to a temperature of 60-70°C respectively at no-load bonding up to 100°C. The advantage of this product lies in its relatively short curing time. However, the bonding quality is not as high as that of the AKEPOX products (epoxy adhesive).
- Working time 4-14 minutes
- Fast curing 20-40 minutes
- Good machinability (grinding, milling, drilling)
- Very good adhesion to metal (iron, steel, aluminium), wood, stone and various plastics (e.g. hard PVC, GRP) also at higher temperatures (up to approx. 100°C)
- Fully loadable after 1 hour
Instructions for use:
- The surface must be clean, completely dry and rough.
- To an amount of 100g glue, 1-3g hardener should be added (1g corresponds to approx. 4-5 cm out of the tube).
- Both components must be fully mixed with each other; the mixture remains workable for approx. 4 - 14 min.
- After 20 - 40 min. (20°C) the treated parts can be further worked or transported, after approx. 1 hour the parts are fully load-bearing.
- Further processing of the cement restoration such as applying adhesive or levelling compound should be done after 60 minutes at the earliest.
- Heat accelerates, cold slows down the hardening.
- Tools can be cleaned with AKEMI Cleaner A or Nitro Thinner.
Curing paste is included.
|Exterior / Interior||In-& Exterior|
|Curing Tima||Fast < 1h|