ANTI VLEK W - 1L
Impregnation on the basis of a solution dissolved in water, after hardening the product is harmless to health upon contact with food products (certified by an external German testing institute). Beginning of protective effect (20°C): 1 - 2 h
A special impregnation which repels water, grease and oil. Used to protect flooring, table tops and working surfaces made of absorbent natural and artificial stone (s.a. marble, Solnhofer stone, sandstone, fine stoneware). For indoors and outdoors. Prevents the stone from staining or makes the removal of spots much easier, the stone remains capable of breathing. The product is free of solvents and has only a faint odour, therefore it is ideal for use in rooms which are already in use. Excellently suitable for application on humid surfaces. Also suited for cotto, terracotta and terres quites surfaces as well as unglazed clay tiles and bricks.
|Solvent / Waterbasis||Water based|
|Oleophobic / Hydrophobic||Oleophobic|
|Colourless / Darkener||Transparent|
Instructions for use:
- Shake the bottle before use
- Apply to a clean and dry stone surface (undiluted product)
- Use a brush, paint roller, pressure nebulizer or impregnation pad for this
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. In the case of highly absorbent stones, apply several layers during this exposure time.
- After this processing time, remove (possible) excess residues with cloths and rub the surface dry
- Let the surface rest for 12h
- Consumption: 10 to 20m2 per liter
Can also be used as a mop product to maintain an existing impregnation layer (= pore filler).