AKEPOX 7030 PANEL ADHESIVE 3KG
Creamy-stable 2-component adhesive, easy workability, very fast hardening (approx. 2 - 4 h), mixing ratio 3:1
For surface area bonding of thin ceramics as well as for natural and artificial stone on cement-coated rigid foam building boards. Also excellently suited for sandwich bonding (GRP-coated auminium honeycomb boards) with stone or ceramics.
Also for bonding of other materials s.a. wood, paper and polystyrene.
- very fast hardening (2 - 4 h at 20°C)
- excellent workability
- very good stability for horizontal and vertical applications
- low shrinkage during the hardening process and therefore low tensions in the bonding layer
- good dimensional stability of the bonding layer
- very good alkali stability, therefore excellently suitable for cement-bound bondings
- excellently suitable for bonding of gas-impermeable materials as it is a solvent-free product
- suitable for bonding materials which are sensitive to solvents (e.g. expanded polystyrene)
|Exterior / Interior||In-& Exterior|
|Curing Tima||Medium > 1h < 5h|